Posted by Jason Yang on
Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary - Produce Delivery West Vancouver
- 1 light chicken (free range chicken is used this time), about 1.5 kg,
- onion (medium size), 2carrots, 2 celery,
- 1 large garlic, appropriate amount of olive oil,
- sea salt, fresh mushrooms and black pepper,
- 1 lemon and rosemary 1 bunch of incense
- Put the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes before putting it in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Remove the onions and cut into thick pieces. Other vegetables do not need to be peeled, just wash and cut into pieces, and set aside. The garlic is a big one, so you don't need to wear it, just break it and spread it out.
- Mix all the vegetables with some olive oil and place them in the center of the baking tray (as shown in the picture below).
- Coat the whole chicken evenly with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Use a sharp knife to make some holes in different parts of the lemon. Then stuff lemon and rosemary into the chicken belly. Place it on top of the spread vegetables. Put it in the oven.
- Turn the oven down to 200°C. Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Serve.